Friday, June 10, 2011

My Journey Begins

I’m a teacher, wife, and mother of two girls. I'm taking the plunge and living my dream of being a stay at home mom for a full year.  Through frugal living and semi self-sufficiency, my family and I will attempt to live on my husband's teacher income in a two income world.  The wisdom of my fore-mothers guides me as I set forward on this wonderful adventure that without a doubt will be filled with plateaus and valleys. 
In this economy, some may call this experiment crazy. But my husband and I have crunched the numbers, done the research, and created a strict budget. Challenging though it may be I recognize how lucky I am at this chance to be with my girls and expect that this experience will be one that I will cherish for the rest of my life.   
So... (Deep Breath) 
here I go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment